What could be more pleasant than walking around the streets of Moscow on a warm summer night? Perhaps only running on a warm summer night or even better – participating in the race. In 2013, participants of the Night Run turned Luzhnetskaya embankment into a stream of moving lights. This year's race promises to be even larger and brighter.
Registration terms and conditions
- Entry fee — 500 roubles
- Participants must be 16 years or older on race day
- Admission to the competition based on the documents presented at race number pick-up:
- ID that proves the age of the participant;
- medical certificate stating that the participant is admitted to the competition on the selected distance.
- The entry is limited to 2500 participants.
Race Pack includes:
- Race number with timing chip
- Label for baggage trucks
How to get there
By the metro: Sportivnaya metro station or Vorobievy gory metro station (the last car from the centre), then walk up to the start area.
By car: parking is available at Luzhniki (100 rubles)
Registration will be open on 19 May at 17:00
Main Media Partner
Official Media Partners
Geo Information Partner
+7 (495) 780–08–08